List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KIO slave for man pages
From:       Kevin Gilbert <kev.gilbert () cdu ! edu ! au>
Date:       2005-10-31 23:31:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Is there any documentation or examples on how to use the KIO slave for "man"
pages. The is none in kdelibs-apidox and nothing of any use via Google.

I have come across the following two classes:

class KManPart : public KHTMLPart
class MANProtocol : public QObject, public KIO::SlaveBase

are these what Konqueror uses to display "man" pages? If so, in what module -
I don't seem to be able to find any reference to these two classes.

Thx in advance,

Kevin