List:       kde-devel
Subject:    unsermake and qtonly
From:       Angus Leeming <leeming () lyx ! org>
Date:       2005-10-29 15:42:33

Hi!

I'm attempting to port KDVI to Windows
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/qdvi
by stripping out the kdelibs dependencies. I've made quite good progress
over the last month or so, but I'd now like to stop unsermake from
injecting
    #include <kdialog.h>
    #include <klocale.h>
into the .cpp files generated from the .ui ones. These files compile
perfectly well without the added includes, so I'd like to get rid of 'em.

unsermake appears to have a qtonly option:

  if not program.mfile.get_opt("qtonly"):
    rules.append("@echo '#include <kdialog.h>' > %s" % (outputfile))
    rules.append("@echo '#include <klocale.h>' >> %s" % (outputfile))
    canon_source = utilities.canon_name(base)
    rules.append("@adir=`cd %s && pwd` ;\\" % sourcedir)

However, the only place in kdegraphics' admin directory where unsermake is
specified directly appears to be:

admin/detect-autoconf.pl:
  $automake = "$unsermake -c" if $unsermake;
changing this to
  $automake = "$unsermake -c -qtonly" if $unsermake;
just results in the help info being displayed (doesn't matter whether I use
-qtonly or --qtonly.)

Can anyone put me straight?

Regards,
Angus