List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop Not Building - make problem
From:       lordSauron <lordsauronthegreat () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-27 18:23:42

I didn't.

Now it can't configure things... I'm not at home, so you'll have to
wait for me to be able to tell you what it's telling me now (once
more, I can't tell why it isn't working... something about make
distclean (which I tried to no avail) )

Yeah, it was about make distclean, but I can't remember the specifics.
 It was a problem that only occurred in the debug and optimised build
modes (but not the normal build mode... weird)...