I didn't. Now it can't configure things... I'm not at home, so you'll have to wait for me to be able to tell you what it's telling me now (once more, I can't tell why it isn't working... something about make distclean (which I tried to no avail) ) Yeah, it was about make distclean, but I can't remember the specifics. It was a problem that only occurred in the debug and optimised build modes (but not the normal build mode... weird)... >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<