List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KToggleAction tooltip problem
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-10-21 1:56:33

Hi,

The tooltip I get over a toggle action is fine except when it is checked, as I
define a different tooltip in the KGuiItem that I pass to
KToggleAction::setCheckedState.
If I call KToggleAction::toolTip() the result is correct but the visual
tooltip I'm getting is not.
I can see that KToggleAction::toolTip() is not being called, neither
KAction::toolTip(), but I'm not sure if it should, or what being called
instead...

I have kdelibs from 3.5 branch.

Can you reproduce the problem?

Paulo