List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kopete crashes (kde-3.5.0)
From:       Matt Rogers <mattr () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-10-21 0:30:17

On Thursday 20 October 2005 16:14, Zé wrote:
> Em Quinta, 20 de Outubro de 2005 11:09, Neoclust neoclust escreveu:

> > > I use qt3 from Mandriva 2006 distro, so dont ask me to me build without
> > > qt something, sorry.
> >
> > you have just to take the src.rpm and remove the patches matt speak about
>
> yes but as i said i use mandriva and it haves its qt3 so why would i change
> a qt3 released by one of the bests distros out there?
> Now i ask if shouldnt be kopete the one who needs to be changed.

If your Qt is patched with the immodule patches, then it's not Kopete that
should be changed. Let me ask you, if you distribution ships their version of
Qt with a patch that is known to crash many apps such as Kate, KDevelop,
KWrite, Kopete, and others, is it really all that great? Would you like bug
numbers, or can you just take my word for it?

Anyways, I won't do anything more about you crash since you obviously won't
listen to what anybody tells you. You must like knowing everything.

--
Matt