List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QA @ KDE
From:       Bojan <dbojan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-13 12:50:35

Thank you all.  This is some great stuff. Yea I guess refering to
bugzilla as "the main part" was maybe poor choice of words.  But I
think it's important to the overall quality of KDE, and important to
talk about it in the paper.  I would think some stuff that gets fixed
in the patch releases comes from the bugzilla. I still have some more
research to do, and look through the websites and wiki some more, but
this has been very helpful.  If I have some more questions I can't get
answers to I'll be sure to ask :). Thanks,