List:       kde-devel
Subject:    removing some of a KParts' GUI
From:       Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de>
Date:       2005-10-12 12:04:52

Hi!

Probably an easy question, but I just couldn't figure it out, yet: How can you
remove some portions of a KPart GUI?
For instance, I'm using a khtmlpart (among others), but in the context of my
application, the entire Tools-Menu, and a number of other menus/toolbar items
are entirely meaningless, and just constitute GUI bloat.
Could somebody point me to the relevant documentation, please?

Thanks!
Thomas