List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: New playground/extragear module: emulation or
From:       Randy Kramer <rhkramer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 15:00:48

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 08:26 am, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> I think I can answer this:
> no, I think tthis module would be for emulators of old hardware, like home
> computers and arcade game machines, for which plenty of games exist
> already.

Thanks for the clarification!

So my earlier brainstorming was not anywhere on point.  Trying again:

   * karcade (confusing to pronounce, I mean kay-arcade, it looks like
car-cade)
   * karcsim (similar to above, I mean kay-arc-sim, but it looks like
carc-sim)
   * kayarcsim (or k-arcsim)
   * kayarcade (or k-arcade)
   * kayoldgames (...)