List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Hi all
From:       Chakkaradeep C C <chaks.yoper () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 6:20:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 hi all,
 i have planned to customize KDE and right now am using KDE 3.4.2 stable
version.First, i want to try out with Kicker and add my own custom
KMenu.Howto and where to start?..i am not able to find any Source Code
documentation
for KDE...i want to customize in the source ,so that when i install i get m=
menu..
 i would be happy if my friends could help me out..
 thanks in advance..
 with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep