List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Porting apps to KDE4 using kdelibs4_snapshot
From:       Shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2005-09-14 20:43:21

Hi all,

Perhaps I am being dense, but I am a bit unclear as to how apps are supposed
to be ported to KDE4 using kdelibs4_snapshot. Is such porting supposed to
take advantage of the Qt3 compatibility classes such as q3cstring?

Assuming the answer is "yes", what is the recommended way to set KDE3_SUPPORT?
I saw one thread implying that I should use QT3_SUPPORT instead; if that is
correct, what is the recommended way to set that?

Thanks, Shaheed