List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop: how to link kfile ?
From:       Michael Pyne <pynm0001 () unf ! edu>
Date:       2005-09-14 21:24:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 16:28, Jürgen Hochwald wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'am importing a projekt to kdevelop (Version 3.1, KDE 3.3).
>
> Now I'am getting some linking errors like
>
> cd '/home/cfjh/projects/kweather/debug' && WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5="1"
> WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_6="1" gmake -k -j1
> Linken der Datei kweather (libtool)
> /home/cfjh/projects/kweather/src/chart.cpp:321: undefined reference to
> `KFileDialog::getOpenFileName(QString const&, QString const&, QWidget*,
> QString const&)'
> /home/cfjh/projects/kweather/src/chart.cpp:345: undefined reference to
> `KFileDialog::getOpenFileName(QString const&, QString const&, QWidget*,
> QString const&)'
> *** Beendet mit Status: 2 ***
>
> What must I do to link kfile ?

KFileDialog is part of the kio library.  You need to add kio to the list of
libraries to be linked in.  In the KDevelop automake Manager, right click on
the target executable, and click Options.  There should be a Libraries tab
you can click on, do so.  In the "Link libraries outside of project", go
ahead and add -lkio.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne