List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Invalid XML in KConfigXT files, bug in kcfg-creator?
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2005-09-03 21:54:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Because of
http://kde.icefox.net/tests/xmlkconfigxt_playground_multimedia_kalva.html I
changed the head of kalva.kcfg to the following lines found in other kcfg
files (kscd.kcfg and kaudiocdcreator.kcfg in kdemultimedia).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kcfg xmlns="http://www.kde.org/standards/kcfg/1.0"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.kde.org/standards/kcfg/1.0
		  http://www.kde.org/standards/kcfg/1.0/kcfg.xsd" >

If I use kcfg-creator the header of the kcfg file is changed to

<!DOCTYPE kcfg SYSTEM "http://www.kde.org/standards/kcfg/1.0/kcfg.dtd">
<kcfg>

So I wonder what head is correct? Is that a bug in kcfg-creator? Should I
better not use that tool that apart from this issue is very convenient?!

This leaves me quite confused.
Yours,
Andreas