List:       kde-devel
Subject:    how can I move a project from kdenonbeta
From:       Raul Fernandes <rgfbr () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-09-03 12:05:39

Hi,
I was developing a project in kdenonbeta. Now, the project has matured enough
to be moved to another place (extragears or other).
How can I make the move?? And to where??
Should I communicate this to anyone??
I've looked for something about that in developer.kde.org but found nothing.

Thanks

Raul Fernandes
rgfbr@yahoo.com.br