List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problems finding libattr.la when building kdebase
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-09-03 1:54:19

On Friday 02 September 2005 21:36, Zé wrote:
> Em Sábado, 3 de Setembro de 2005 02:16, Anne-Marie Mahfouf escreveu:
> > Is this using unsermake? It builds fine for me and I also have mandriva.
> > Except I use automake as it's the default for building KDE 3.5
> >
> > [annma@localhost kate]$ svn up
> > At revision 456482.
> > [annma@localhost kate]$ rpm -qa |grep libattr
> > libattr1-2.4.23-1mdk
> > libattr1-devel-2.4.23-1mdk
> > [annma@localhost kate]$ automake --version
> > automake (GNU automake) 1.9.4
> >
> > No problem with all those,
>
> But you have kde from cooker installed, or you have your kde installed?
> one thing is having kde made cooker in wich is made by the spec
>
> And is not possible for you build kde from cooker cause there you will have
> the same problem.

I build KDE 3.5 from svn.kde.org in /branches/KDE/3.5 otherwise i would not
have mentionned the svn revision number. NOT FROM COOKER!!!
Today I did a svn up (version above) and kdebase built.
I pasted you the svn revision number and the libattr packages I have installed
from mandriva.
I asked you if you are using unsermake because I use automake and everything
is fine.
So if you use automake, your kdebase should build as mine build on mandriva
packages.
If you use unsermake, just say so.

My point is that the libattr mandriva packages do not break anything for me
using automake for building the kde svn 3.5 branch, kdebase, today, revision
456482.

annma