List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Again Impossible build kdebase from branch_3.5
From:       Zé <mmodem00 () netvisao ! pt>
Date:       2005-09-02 0:34:36

Em Quinta, 1 de Setembro de 2005 23:59, Michael Pyne escreveu:
> On Thursday 01 September 2005 18:43, mmodem00@netvisao.pt wrote:
> > Like i said in the last i sent, i did a new svn checkout but it continues
> > to be impossible to build kdebase, but now the error is different like
> > you can see now in this output:
> >
> > ./kdesktop/.libs/libkdeinit_kdesktop_la_all_cc.o(.text+0x116be): In
> > function
> >
> > `KRootWm::slotConfigureDesktop()':
> > : undefined reference to `KCMultiDialog::KCMultiDialog(QWidget*, char
> > : const*,
> >
> > bool)'
> > ./kdesktop/.libs/libkdeinit_kdesktop_la_all_cc.o(.text+0x1177e): In
> > function
> >
> > `KRootWm::slotConfigureDesktop()':
> > : undefined reference to `KCMultiDialog::addModule(QString const&, bool)'
>
> First off, please don't spam kde-devel with multiple messages for the same
> problem.  I just got home for example and saw your other e-mail when this
> came in.
>
> This apparently just got fixed in Subversion.  It was a change to the
> Makefile.am so you might have to re-run make -f Makefile.cvs and configure
> (although you also might not have to, try running just make first. ;)
>
> > For svn status:
> >
> > svn status
> > M      krootwm.cc
> > M      init.cc
> > M      lock/lockdlg.cc
> > M      lock/lockdlg.h
> > M      klaunch.kcfg
> > M      KDesktopIface.h
> > M      minicli.cpp
> > M      kdiconview.cc
> > M      krootwm.h
> > M      kdesktop.kcfg
> > M      desktop.cc
> > M      desktop.h
>
> These files are modified, if you are having problems building KDE it would
> be nice if you could make sure you have a clean checkout first.
>
> Regards,
>  - Michael Pyne
the last mail sent was about other problem, and im not spaming, i hate spam.
Please check and see if this isnt a different problem, next time compare the
probelms instead going attacking me.  :)
Now im doing a new kdebase checkout, and will build to see what happens.

cheers,
--
Zé
Linux user #378762