List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Widget for StringList in .kcfg?
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-08-30 20:18:24

Hi,

I'd like to use a StringList-type entry for my settings dialog, but I'm
unsure about what widget to use for this. It seems to me, that a
QListBox doesn't do the trick (when I add entries to the listbox they
are not saved upon app-closing (other kconfig-settings are saved).

I checked the widget name twice, its kcfg_Langs and the entry has the
name "Langs".

It's sad that the KConfig Tutorial doesn't cover this case :-(

Andreas

--
Be cautious in your daily affairs.