List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDialogBase repaint : IconList vs TreeList.
From:       "Toan T Nguyen" <ntt () physics ! ucla ! edu>
Date:       2005-08-22 17:04:49

Hello,

I have an annoying problem with KDialogBase repaint. I override the
slotDefault() to reset all the options when user clicks the Default
button. However, the IconList type always make the dialog about 30 pixel
wider than the starting (minimum) size when I reset the options
(eventhough the only change I did is to toggle a check button). The
TreeList and Tabbed types do not resize the dialog.

Could somebody help with this problem? Note that, in the IconList type, I
can always manually resize the dialog back to its minimum size with the
mouse.

Thanks,

Toan