List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: shared, network-enabled virtual desktop for KDE 4.0
From:       Dennis P <dennis_p () quicknet ! nl>
Date:       2005-08-12 15:17:46

Op vrijdag 12 augustus 2005 02:40, schreef Janne Ojaniemi:
> I would love to help if I had the required coding-skills. But I try to help
> in other ways.
>
> > usually the best place for feature submissions such as these is
> > bugs.kde.org
>
> This is more an invitation for discussion (as in: is this proposal BS? Is
> it doable? If it is, how should it be done? etc.).

As a fellow non-coder I support it.  (that's easy for us to do:-)

If you're creating a feature request consider tying it up with my Plasma idea
for a Oops button where the user can halt operations they don't really
understand and contact a helpline. It would be cool if they could enable a
mouse-pointer from the person who is helping them to point at the things they
should do next. This also requires no complex collaboration tools to be
implemented system wide.

Sample session:
Q: I don't how to do it