List:       kde-devel
Subject:    debugging in kdevelop
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2005-07-13 15:11:49

I'm trying to debug my program using kdevelop. The problem is that main
program is not really an executable but a shell script that (after doing some
magic) calls executable from .libs directory. That causes gdb to abort with
message saying that format is not executable. When I try to debug the
executable directly it fails due to inability to find appropriate libraries
(at least I think so). Is there any easy way to solve this problem?

Tomek