I'm trying to debug my program using kdevelop. The problem is that main program is not really an executable but a shell script that (after doing some magic) calls executable from .libs directory. That causes gdb to abort with message saying that format is not executable. When I try to debug the executable directly it fails due to inability to find appropriate libraries (at least I think so). Is there any easy way to solve this problem? Tomek >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<