List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Troubles building kdebase
From:       Lex Hider <alexejh () westnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2005-06-29 3:01:28

Hi,
Apologies in advance if this is the incorrect place to post, please
point me in the right direction if this is the case.

I'm using kubuntu. My problem is with compiling the kde3.4.0 sources
from the kde.org tarballs.

After building and installing arts and kdelibs I got to build kdebase.

It fails with the following:

make[3]: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/include/kbookmarknotifier.h', needed by
`kbookmarknotifier.kidl'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/lexhider/Workspace/KDE/kdebase-3.4.0/konqueror/keditbookmarks'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/lexhider/Workspace/KDE/kdebase-3.4.0/konqueror'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lexhider/Workspace/KDE/kdebase-3.4.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I'd really appreciate any help with this.

I have the same issue with kdebase from svn. I have the same issue whether I
use automake1.9, automake1.7 or unsermake.

Lex.