List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kalva is ready for submission. ...shall I? ...and where?
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-06-29 23:22:00

Em Qua 29 Jun 2005 20:21, Andreas Silberstorff escreveu:
> Can you tell me more about kdereview? Is that meant as an interim before
> moving into one of the official modules?

Yes. By putting your app on kdereview, people will start testing your
applications for things such as compilation problems, User Interface
Guidelines compliancy, etc. After it stays in kdereview for a while, you can
ask for it to be moved.

PS: Be sure to read http://extragear.kde.org/home/docs.php

--
 Henrique Pinto