List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Hello Everyone!
From:       John Tapsell <john () geola ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-27 11:48:53

> My google project proposal was to write an accessibility application
> that allows a user to control their computer using only mouse movement
> (no clicking).  This type of scenario often arrises when a user is
> using a head mouse or eye tracking system as a HCI device and I've
> found that existing software (for any platform) is clumsy, immature,
> and ugly.

Have you looked at dasher?  While it could be cleaned up, the basic idea,
imho, is most excellent for typing.  Maybe this could be tied in?

I know you don't have that much time for the project, but it might be
interesting to start with doing some mockups of what you want to do so we can
comment on them and hopefully give constructive critism :)

JohnFlux