List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 3.4's defaults
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r_Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2005-04-30 15:17:45

Søndag 24 april 2005 11:52 skrev Erik Kjær Pedersen:
Well I did actually learn something from this discussion. I want to emphasize
that I don't personally have any problems I can't solve with these
configurations, but I am helping a rather large group of Math professors with
their KDE-desktops, and they get themselves into situations that I sometimes
have a hard time getting them out of.
I am not sure why I have translated thousands of lines of documentation,
because at least none of these people ever read the documentation.

If there are other people on this list who help many people with their kde
setups I am sure they will agree that a kind of global reset to defaults is a
big listwish item.

Erik