List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: automake/autoconf
From:       Mauricio Bahamonde <elkrammer () kde ! cl>
Date:       2005-04-27 20:50:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 27 April 2005 10:22, Nikhil Marathe wrote:
> I read the thread about kdevelop making the projects too big.
> So i tried to write my own Makefile.am and configure.in and stuff but ended
> up in a lot of errors. Does anyone know what exactly to do. I am relatively
> new to KDE programming. I made a temperature conversion app and its 1.7mb!
> How do i make it smaller but still make it work. Preferably the method
> should work for any app.
>
> Thanks.

For small personal proyects, you can try
bksys(http://www.opengl.ch/projects/bksys.html).
Many people have told me it works fine, thought i've never tried it myself
yet.

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer@kde.cl>

If builders built houses the way programmers built programs, the first
woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
	-- Gerald Weinberg