List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fw: using KHTML without display
From:       Christian Mueller <cmueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-04-27 20:11:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 27. April 2005 20:42 schrieb Nom Declavier:
> The message below appeared on kde-devel for a few days.
> No one responded. It's recently been removed.
> Would it be possible to put it back on the list,
> on the chance that someone will respond?

[message snipped]

I don't know what you mean by "It's recently been removed."
How can you remove messages from a mailing list?

Anyway, unfortunately I don't know an answer to your question,
but I guess you'd get more / better feedback on the list kfm-devel.
That's where konqueror and khtml stuff is discussed.

Christian.