List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Providing a SourceFactory for KHTMLPart
From:       tim <Georgy.Yunayev () kaspersky ! com>
Date:       2005-04-26 9:42:59

Hi ppl,

I'm developing a Qt/KDE CHM files viewer, you can check it at
http://kchmviewer.sourceforge.net

Now I'm working on adding KDE integration (at this moment, I'm working on UI
and KHTML integration, no KParts yet). In Qt version I use QTextBrowser among
with QMimeSourceFactory. This allows me just to "tell" QTextBrowser - "open
the url ABCD", and then QTextBrowser asks mine QMimeSourceFactory about the
content of url  ABCD, and about any image it needs to get to show this page.

Unfortunately, I found no such functionality in KHTML. I can show the HTML
page itself (by using begin(), write() and end()), but I see no way to
provide KHTML with application-embedded source, which would provide KHTML
with needed data.

Is it ever possible?

--
Best regards, Tim Yunaev