List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker, windowlistbutton shows the active window icon
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-04-14 13:48:35

On Thursday, 14. April 2005 14:30, Barış Metin wrote:
[...]
> What do you think?

Well, if it shows the application icon, I expect that it starts or at least
switches to this application. Instead the window list pops up. I think this
would be misleading.
Formatting the menu items, as I've done a few days ago for the task group
menus, would be worth thinking about. The active window will then be shown by
a bold font menu entry.

Bye,
Stefan