List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cannot commit with SVN
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-04-13 11:55:31

On April 13, 2005 01:19 am, Stefan Kebekus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I tried to commit a bugfix to KDVI, and received the following error
> message

the svn repository is only to play with. I mean you can commit but this will
not be kept in the svn repository as far as I understood until now.

i stress that point because lots of devels asked me yesterday about svn and
were confused to what the current repository is.
i believe cvs is still where you should commit all your real commits and svn
is where you can test, until you get a mail on [kde-cvs-announce] (at your
current cvs-associated mail address) telling you about the move.
hope this is accurate,

annma