List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion: Tripple click the mouse button to open app/window
From:       Ljubomir Simin <ljubomir.simin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-10 13:12:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Dnia niedziela 10 kwiecień 2005 14:15, Fred Schaettgen napisał:
> Brent <abatrour <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > Hi, my name is Brent.
> >
> > I am a huge supporter of opensource and I have a great idea that I think
> > should be implemented in KDE before Microsoft thinks of it. Lol
> >
> > Many people I know nowadays have multiple monitors hooked up to their
> > computers. But its always a nuisance to drag the window over to the
> > other monitor if you want it there.
> > So what I suggest is an tripple mouse click system, where if you open a
> > movie by clicking on it 3 times it opens up on a designated monitor. I
> > think it would be very handy and could have the potential of the mouse
> > wheel. lol, well, maybe not.

Well, the idea of triple click is good, it doesn't have only to open file on
second display, this must be configurable.  It shouldn't be enabled by
default, because of "bloatiness" or such things which people are complaining,
but anyway it would be a nice feature. If it's doable, of course...

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181