List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Modifying the right-click Actions menu for files
From:       Manuel Amador <rudd-o () amautacorp ! com>
Date:       2005-04-06 15:52:04

You might want to take a look at python-inotify.  It comes with a
cmdline app called, aptly, inotify, which will watch a folder for
events.  It's more than appropriate, and you can use the code and reuse
the module to run PyKDE code against the changed files.

--
Manuel Amador <rudd-o@amautacorp.com>
Amauta