List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Opengl composite manager
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 23:58:43

My "old" video card ATI mobility 7500 is not capable with a full
transparent desktop. I just think if the kompmgr makes use of opengl
calls to render things, it would be much faster.

Anyone have an idea where kompmgr is heading? Are there any projects
going on to implement something opengl based for KDE? (Ok, I know
luminocity, it is for nextgen gtk/gnome)

Thanks,
Cougar
- Old Chinese adage