List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kcalc and dependencies
From:       John Tapsell <john () geola ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-03-30 21:27:38

I keep meaning to do this, so I'm glad you've taken up the cause instead :)

Hard depending on MP is probably fine.  It comes with every distro and is
pretty standard.

One suggestion was to make a thin kde wrapper to gnu mp, although few saw the
point.

Are you going to use the C++ wrapper to GMP, or just the C version?

As a side point, kspread at this moment is looking to removing its local copy
of kcalc and instead using the system kcalc, and talk via dcop.