List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Multiple "Error creating ./doc" errors - CVS HEAD
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2005-03-17 13:03:51

Hello, Everyone
So far, the following KDE modules from CVS HEAD are not compiling for me if I
have "doc" still in the "subdirs" file:
kdelibs
kdebase
kdesdk

kdemultimedia compiled with "doc" just fine.

I only saved the output of one of the above failures (so far.  I will save
them all now :)):
generating ./doc/kapptemplate/kapptemplate.1
runtime error:
file /usr/local/kde-cvs/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunker.xsl
line 342 element output
xsltDocumentElem: URL computation failed for
mv: cannot stat `manpage.troff': No such file or directory
Error creating ./doc/kapptemplate/kapptemplate.1. Exit status 1.

I removed the "doc" directory in each of the "offending" modules and
re-updated the module, no luck.  But if I removed "doc" from "subdirs" and
resaved "subdirs" as "inst-apps", thereby not compiling "doc", all was well.

I will get back to you later with an updated list of modules (if any) that
will not compile with "doc"

Steven P. Ulrick
--
 06:56:03 up 20 days, 2 min,  3 users,  load average: 3.43, 1.71, 0.84