List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Window decoration buttons
From:       Artem Ananiev <ixmal () vyte-c ! ru>
Date:       2005-03-15 9:01:01

Hello,

I'm trying to remove minimize/maximize/close buttons from window
decoration in my application running with KWin, but have no success
yet:( I tried MWM_DECOR_xxx or _OL_DECOR_DEL, but they do not work
(thouhg, many WMs like icewm take them into consideration). Also, I
haven't found no ways in ICCCM or _NET specs. May be KWin doesn't allow
to cotrol window decoration buttons explicitly (say, it looks at
_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE and sets the buttons accordingly)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Artem