List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Listening to X selection changes
From:       qetoom () gmail ! com
Date:       2005-03-12 17:25:43

I had to write an application with the following desired behaviors:
1) Listening to X selection changes
2) displaying a popup frame holding a text view (or similar widget) displaying
different string depending on the selection made. the text view size had to
cope with the string displayed maintaining a 3:1 relation between width and
hight (respectively).

I've seen the same behavior implemented in different ways ( the first in apps
like klipper, ksteak), and I was wondaring if their is a standard
(recommended) approach.

Thanx in advance.