List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Indentation
From:       Luyt <luyt () ovosoft ! nl>
Date:       2005-03-06 16:14:05

Anne-Marie wrote:

> A developer looked into my code [...] he also wrote me that he never
> saw such an indentation mess before.

It sometimes is a good idea to run a code indenter like 'indent' or 'astyle'
on foreign sources, before doing a large code inspection.  A indenter will
also get rid of space/tab mixes and make identation consistent.

--

"The ability of the OSS process to collect and harness
the collective IQ of thousands of individuals across