List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: application/octer stream hang Konqueror
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2005-03-01 22:40:22

On Tuesday 01 of March 2005 18:16, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 March 2005 17:41, Tomasz Grobelny wrote:
> > On Tuesday 01 of March 2005 16:40, David Faure wrote:
> > > KonqRun / KRun is involved here: it starts to download the file and...
> > > oh, did you forget to emit mimeType() from get()? This is mandatory.
> >
> > Probably that's the problem. But what should I emit if I don't know the
> > mimetype?
>
> Use KMimeMagic. See Ftp::ftpGet() in kdelibs/kioslave/ftp/ftp.cc
Ok, now works just fine. Thanks. But I hava (at least) one more question: when
I try to download a directory it's size and number of files are calculated
and then the copying process begins displaying progress bar. In my case
overall size of directory is 8.6MB but when progress bar comes to 7.3MB the
copying process just finishes and on disk I have a full 8.6MB directory. In
short: progress bar doesn't show appropriate info. How to fix that?

Tomek