List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Two questions.....
From:       "Gary L. Greene Jr." <greeneg () arklinux ! org>
Date:       2005-02-27 23:22:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

First for the slightly OT part, I need to contact Andreas Reuter about the
kfstab project on sourceforge. If anyone knows how to contact him, please let
me know.

Second, I've been working on a first boot wizard for Ark Linux (it's the
post-installer for the new installer that I'm working on.) and have slated
for it the ability to configure the network connections that are present on
the system. Ark only uses KDE, so I figured that the easiest solution is to
use tools that already exist in KDE. So, for modems, I'm using kppp. The
problem that I'm running into is that I do not want the whole dialer, just
the configuration dialog for it. Is there a way to start kppp's configuration
dialog only via dcop? Or, am I resigned to writing a small configuration app?
If I do have to write a configuration app, which files does kppp generate or
modify? Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel