List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: O/T - How to pass a password to `mount`?
From:       Jonas Widarsson <jonas.widarsson () home ! se>
Date:       2005-02-26 17:15:03

On Saturday 26 February 2005 17:07, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Jonas Widarsson wrote:
> >I wonder, Why do you CC to kde-devel@mail.kde.org?
>
> Because that's the posting address for the list.
>
> See the headers:
>
> KMail doesn't understand that kde-devel@kde.org and kde-devel@mail.kde.org
> are the same address. So, when someone posts to the alias address, it
> gets lost. It thinks it's just another address to use when replying to
> all.
>
> If everyone posted to the correct address, this wouldn't happen.

Right now, I need one of those embarrased smileys.

So, if I only hit reply, it suggests kde-devel@kde.org and that is wrong
according to you.

But hey! This doesn't completely make sense.
Why is the reply-to header set to kde-devel@kde.org then? I see you posted to
the correct address, but still the email from the system suggests the wrong
address.

Maybe its an error in the Mailman configuration.
--
Jonas Widarsson

tel: +46 271 152 00 - tel: +46 271 121 42 (hemma/home) - gsm: +46 70 539 64 79