List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] Making it harder to accidentially quit a system tray
From:       Andy Teijelo =?iso-8859-1?q?P=E9rez?= <espino () infomed ! sld ! cu>
Date:       2005-02-16 21:51:33

El Miércoles, 16 de Febrero de 2005 11:31, Mathias Homann escribió:
> hm. why not connect the popup menu to the event that is triggered when
> the mouse button is _released_ ?
>
> bye,
>  MH

Like Waldo said, that would break a very old usage pattern. But I think it
could be a user selectable option somewhere.
Anyway, my point is other. By saying that, you made me remember something that
has always bugged me, but it's very off-topic here, so I'll open a new thread
for it. Look for "Focus on mouse button release"

Andy