List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] Making it harder to accidentially quit a system tray
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2005-02-16 17:42:34

On Wednesday 2005-02-16 16:29, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

> Yes, that is another problem that needs to be fixed.  The menu to
> configure and quit Klipper should be a separate menu that should pop up
> on the right click.

Klipper has about a billion UI problems. There are plenty of bugs in bugzilla
about this, including the one above. Could we please keep Klipper bugs out of
this? Klipper will be fixed (some if it is currently lying around on my HD),
but not in time for 3.4. Rome wasn't built in one day.

--
regards. Esben