List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] Making it harder to accidentially quit a system tray
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-02-15 22:58:04

Em Ter 15 Fev 2005 19:13, Aaron Seigo escreveu:
> what's wrong with the new Quit confirmation dialog in CVS? is it not
> appearing for you?

apart from being meaningless (using the systray at the top), nothing...

i would say it's a little annoying, but that's really a very small annoyance,
as i only get that dialog once for each app... it would be interesting,
though, to have a "Yes, I know what I'm doing, don't ever ask me a similar
thing again, regardless of the app".

--
 Henrique Pinto
 henrique.pinto@kdemail.net