List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kioslave and folder copying
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2005-02-10 21:13:49

How does copying of a directory work? In my kioslave I implemented get, stat
and listDir functions (for now without error reporting if it matters) and all
seems to work just fine until I try to copy a nested directory with 2 or more
levels. Konqueror copies the folder to my local hard drive but there are some
files missing (which appear to be random). I have read permissions to all
files that should be copied so the problem is that appropriate get function
is not called for all files. What may cause such a behavior?

Tomek