List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Ksirc
From:       LostSon <lostson () lostsonsvault ! org>
Date:       2005-02-10 19:59:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 10 February 2005 01:06 pm, Andrew Stanley-Jones wrote:
> Even though I'm not very active, I do maintain kSirc.  I think kSirc and
> konversation do compliment each other.  KDE has many similar apps, look
> at the editors.  What's the problem?
>
> -Andrew

   Well if its being maintained how about switching the system tray to the
normal way then. When you left click it should minimize the chat window??
 I was just curious as to if it was being maintained thats why i started this
conversation. I am just interested in seeing new features brought in to this
app. For instance when using a colored nick list with one of the darker color
schemes it colors some nicks black this is kind of a bummer. Also are
tranpsarencies of the chat window on the to do list as well? Just curoius ?
--
LostSon

www.lostsonsvault.org