List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New, frequent, crashes in Konqueror (CVS HEAD)
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2005-02-10 11:49:19

On Thursday 03 February 2005 2:25 am, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> Hello, Everyone
> I have been using Konqueror to sort a large amount of fonts.  I am using
> the "Info List View" so I can sort them into directories based on the
> actual name of the font, as opposed to the file name.
> It has been going OK, but even yesterday, I was having more issues than
> normal with Konqueror hanging, or even crashing.  Tonight it got so bad
> that I realized that I should start saving the backtraces and report this
> problem. You will notice by the times in the filenames that I had five
> crashes in 10 minutes.

Hello, Everyone
I have had quite a few Konqueror crashes in the seven days since the first
email on this thread.  But, since I had some time this morning, I saved some
more of the backtraces and made a new tarball.  I have also updated from CVS
HEAD a few times as well, just to make sure that this problem hasn't been
fixed.  Apparently, it hasn't.
I just added the new ones to the old ones and I kept the file at the same
location:
http://12.203.241.24/konqueror-backtraces.tar

Have a Great Day
Steven P. Ulrick