List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs3 and IPV6
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-02-10 10:11:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>> The feature was removed in KDE 3.3,
>
>Not in the debian packages, at least not on my computer :-( I had this
>same problem with kde 3.3.1

Yes, they were.

That's exactly why you are seeing IPv6 lookups. For KDE 3.3, IPv6 lookups
are always performed.

>So does kdelibs (I don't know which part is responsible for this)
>check if ipv6 is enabled only on configure time or also at runtime?

Only runtime now.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.