List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KIconView problem
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-02-01 19:13:10

Hi,

I'm having a small problem with KIconView. When I use Icons that are
all the same size it works perfectly, but unfortunately often I'll
have icons that are not so high but much wider than the standard ones.
When having such an icon in the IconView the direction of display gets
somehow confused: the icon that comes before the one with the great
width is put under the one before, i.e.:

icon1  icon2  icon3  icon5(large width)
              icon4

Even though the arrangement of the KIconView was set to TopToBottom.
Sometimes it happens that icon5 is between 2 and 1 and then it's put
under icon1.

How can I avoid this, without writing my own painting Code for
KIconView?

Andreas

--
Today is the last day of your life so far.