List:       kde-devel
Subject:    CVS application doesn't use current style
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-29 18:20:51

I find that when I run KAlarm (using CVS HEAD) it ignores the current style
configured in KControl. When I first ran KDE 3.4 (CVS 25/1/05), I was using
Plastik, but I have since changed to Keramik. Yet KAlarm persists in using
Plastik (or something very similar). Other applications such as Konqueror,
KCalc, etc., all use Keramik as expected. What could be causing this?

Cheers,
David.

--
David Jarvie.